yahyaahmadi

yahyaahmadi

The Trouble with Physics: The Rise of String Theory, the Fall of a Science and What Comes Next
Lee Smolin
آیا تو آن گمشده ام هستی؟
هادی ابراهیمی, Barbara De Angelis
اقتصاد خرد
حمید رضا ارباب, Dominick Salvatore
V for Vendetta - David Lloyd, Alan Moore The art was great and the story was fine.
There was so many twists and you know, when there are too many twists in a story, they start to get boring. I was a little upset when when I understood the part about Eve being captured and tortured was just a trick by V to educate her. By the way, the plot was really complicated and interesting. Although it was a little unbelievable that V knew when when exactly the detective is going to find him and that he knew he would survive the bullets long enough so he can tell Eve what she should do! and I didn't quite like the ending.
The final message, that we should destroy a corrupt system so that we can build a good one, is not right. We Iranians have learned it the hard way! when we destroyed the Shah system and now we are struggling with another corrupt system. We should tried to make it right with the first system. So dear Alan, let's agree to disagree!
I liked the part about the lesbian actress. She is now one of my favorite fictional characters. She didn't deserve that kind of death, but deserved that last inch, and she had it!