yahyaahmadi

yahyaahmadi

The Trouble with Physics: The Rise of String Theory, the Fall of a Science and What Comes Next
Lee Smolin
آیا تو آن گمشده ام هستی؟
هادی ابراهیمی, Barbara De Angelis
اقتصاد خرد
حمید رضا ارباب, Dominick Salvatore
From Hell - Eddie Campbell, Pete Mullins, Alan Moore Both the artwork and the story were elaborate and interesting, but neither was good for a comic book.
The artwork was ink on paper and it was masterfully executed, but in many frames I couldn’t differentiate characters and it made me confused. By the way, I think that Campbell managed to portray 19th century London very well. Everything seemed to be ‘from hell’.
As for the story, I’m not interested in historical fiction, especially when it’s unfair to certain people and has an ideological prejudice. Moore tried to defame Freemasons and made baseless accusations against some great physician. However, it was apparent that he had done some great research for this book.
I couldn’t empathize with any of the characters. Of course I felt sorry for the prostitutes, but they were so dumb. The detective, who was the leading character, was very alive and his actions were understandable, but I disliked him for his cowardice and indifference towards the victims. The villain’s character was a bit cliche and his monologues about his beliefs were truly boring.
‘From Hell’ reminded me of [b:سنگ صبور|3306926|سنگ صبور|صادق چوبک|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1367926369s/3306926.jpg|1923798] by [a:صادق چوبک|436604|صادق چوبک|http://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1178822347p2/436604.jpg]. That story was also about a murderer and his prostitute victims. Both stories were boring.