yahyaahmadi

yahyaahmadi

The Trouble with Physics: The Rise of String Theory, the Fall of a Science and What Comes Next
Lee Smolin
هادی ابراهیمی, Barbara De Angelis
اقتصاد خرد
حمید رضا ارباب, Dominick Salvatore

Sunstone

Sunstone - Shiniez,  Stjepan Sejic Ever since I've learned about the BDSM subculture, I've had mixed feelings about it. The idea of having total trust, experiencing pleasure through pain, and abandoning pride and inhibitions, was very intriguing.

But as I kept reading, I faced some serious questions: Are all dominant people obsessive douche-bags? Are all submissive people losers who seek any kind attention, even in the form of humiliation? Evidently the answer is "no". But I can't get rid of some old beliefs and preferences.

For example, I don't see anything sexy about a guy who beats a girl, even if she enjoys it. It provokes an anger which is associated with hearing the news of domestic violence and rape.

I also hate when a girl dominates a boy, because I think it's so unnatural and pretentious. Guys are physically stronger than girls.

And since I'm totally straight, I don't like stories about male gay relationships. Specifically, anal sex disgusts me.

The only remaining kind of BDSM relationships that doesn't repulse me, is lesbian BDSM. I know it's not going to be sexy for victims of bullying, but since I personally don't have any memories of being the victim of bullying, it doesn't bother me much.

Unfortunately, most BDSM literature is about men dominating women. Many of these stories are either sadistic or too vanilla to be considered as BDSM. So far I have read few good BDSM stories. One of them is of course [b:Story of O|40483|Story of O (Story of O #1)|Pauline Réage|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1344368703s/40483.jpg|2462307]. But as I said before, I don't like men on women BDSM.

I think my favorite BDSM story would be about consensual lesbian BDSM, where characters are normal and strong and enjoy their relationship. And here comes the [b:Sunstone|18526544|Sunstone|Shiniez|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1379879028s/18526544.jpg|26231794].